Here are some of the funniest jokes and puns about bridges that are sure to make you chuckle and bridge the gap between a bad day and a good one.
Funny Jokes about Bridges
- Why did the hipster refuse to cross the bridge? It was too mainstream.
- Why do alligators hate crossing bridges? They have to pay the toll.
- I tried to build a bridge out of spaghetti, but it just collapsed. I guess you could say it pasta way.
- I told a joke about a bridge to a group of engineers. It went over their heads.
- What did the bridge say to the river below? “Long time, no sea!”
- I tried to write a joke about a drawbridge, but it just didn’t seem to fit.
- I tried to tell a joke about a toll booth, but it was too taxing.
- I wanted to tell a joke about a bridge, but I’m still working on the delivery.
- Why did the bridge break up with the river? They just weren’t on the same current.
- Why did the bicyclist refuse to cross the bridge? It was two-tired.
- Why did the bridge cross the road? To get to the other side of town.
- Why did the bridge go to the doctor? It was feeling a little rusty.
- Did you hear about the bridge that got into a fight with a boat? It was a draw-bridge.
- Why did the bridge break up with the river? They just couldn’t see eye-to-eye.
Sayings about Bridges
- A bridge is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that good.
- A bridge is just a fancy way to cross a river and not get wet.
- A bridge is a structure built to cross the gap between two sides, but sometimes it’s better to burn that bridge and swim to the other side.
- A bridge is a great way to connect two sides of a city, but if it’s toll-free, it’s a bridge too far.
- Bridges are like relationships. You need a strong foundation, and if you don’t maintain them, they may collapse.
- A good bridge is like a good joke – both have to be well-constructed to work properly.
- A bridge is like a handshake between two different places.
- You know it’s a good bridge when it’s hard to resist the urge to shout, ‘Whee!’ as you cross it.
- A bridge is like a giant game of Jenga, except the blocks are much heavier and you don’t want to be the one to make it fall.
- Bridges are the ultimate trust fall. You just have to believe they won’t let you down.
- A bridge is like a work of art, except instead of hanging on a wall, it hangs over a river.
- Bridges are like the universal translator in Star Trek – they bring people from different cultures and languages together.
- Crossing a bridge is like crossing a line. Once you’re on the other side, there’s no going back.
- A bridge is like a haircut. If it’s done right, it won’t make you nervous when you cross it.
- A bridge is like a time machine. It connects the past and the future and makes them feel like they’re right next to each other.
- Crossing this bridge was a journey, but the view on the other side was worth it.
- Bridges bring people together, even when they’re miles apart.
- This bridge takes me to new heights.
- Bridges are more than just a way to cross a river – they’re a connection to the past and future.
- I can’t help but feel a sense of wonder every time I cross a bridge like this.
- This bridge may be made of steel and concrete, but it has a beauty all its own.
- The view from this bridge makes everything seem a little brighter.
- A bridge is a reminder that there’s always a way to get from here to there.
- Every time I cross this bridge, I feel like I’m on top of the world.
- A bridge is a symbol of strength and resilience, and a reminder that we can overcome any obstacle.
- Bridges aren’t just for crossing rivers – they’re for crossing barriers, too.
- Crossing this bridge feels like stepping into a whole new world.
- A bridge is a way to connect with nature and with other people.
- There’s something magical about the way a bridge spans the distance between two points.
- Bridges are like a thread that connects the tapestry of our lives.
The next time you cross a bridge, take a moment to appreciate not only its usefulness but also the laughter it can inspire.