Are you a fan of quick-witted humor and adorable animals? Then you’re in luck, because we’ve scurried around to gather some of the best mouse puns and jokes around! From cheesy one-liners to clever wordplay, these puns are sure to make you grin like a Cheshire cat.
Whether you’re looking to lighten the mood at work, impress your friends with your punny prowess, or just enjoy a good laugh, these mouse puns and jokes are the perfect way to add some fun and levity to your day.
So grab a piece of cheese and get ready to chuckle, because these mouse puns and jokes are guaranteed to make you feel gouda!
Funny Mouse Jokes
When you are looking for a good giggle, there is nothing better than a funny mouse joke! Whether your friends prefer puns or some classic jokes, they’ll be sure to appreciate these mouse one liners.
- What did the computer order at the restaurant? A mouse burger!
- If a mouse has a car, what does it drive? A rodent-mobile!
- Why did the mouse break up with his girlfriend? Because she was a little bit cheesy.
- What do you get when you cross a mouse and a clock? A squeak in time.
- Why did the mouse go to the vet? He was feeling a little squeakly.
- When is it bad luck to see a black cat? Anytime when you are a mouse
- Why did the mouse keep looking in the mirror? Because he was working on his mouse-tache.
- Why did the mouse eat a candle? He wanted a light snack.
- What does a mouse call his house? A mouse pad
- Why don’t mice like fast food? Because they can’t catch it.
- What do you call a mouse that can play a musical instrument? A mouse-tro.
- What do you call a group of mice playing instruments? A string cheese quartet.
- Why did the mouse join the army? He wanted to be a mouseketeer.
- You’re so mice and sweet!
- Watch out, that mouse is really gouda at sneaking around.
- When the cat’s away, the mice will play (and probably eat all the cheese).
- You can lead a mouse to water, but you can’t make him swim.
- Don’t count your mice before they’re caught.
- Why don’t elephants use computers? Because they are afraid of the mouse
- Mice Mice Baby
- A mouse in the pantry is worth two in the field.
- You’re as quiet as a church mouse…or a ninja mouse.
- What type of shoes do mice wear? Squeakers!
- You can’t teach an old mouse new tricks (but you can bribe him with cheese).
- A mouse’s home is his castle…or his cheese fort.
- When in doubt, squeak it out.
- When the mouse laughs at the cat, there’s a hole nearby
- Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut? He wanted to visit Pluto!
- A mouse’s favorite game is squeak-a-boo.
- What’s a mouse’s favorite day of the week? Chews-day!
- You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but you can catch more mice with cheese.
- How does a mouse feel after taking a shower? Squeaky clean!
- When the cat’s away, the mice will play…with the cat’s toys.
- Cheese is like money to a mouse – he can never have enough.
- How do you get a mouse to smile for a photo? Say Cheese
- Some people have a fear of mice, but I think they’re squeak-tacular.
- It is so mice to meet you
- What is a mouse’s favorite dessert? Mouse-cream
- What is a mouse’s favorite movie? The fast and the furriest
- Mice have a knack for sneaking around undetected, kind of like ninjas with whiskers.
- You know what they say: when life gives you mice, make mouse-traps
- What do you call a mouse that can pick locks? A master of squeakrets.
- Why did the mouse go to outer space? To visit the mouse-teroid belt.
- How do you know if a mouse is cold? It goes squeak and shake.
- What do you call a mouse that can play the guitar? A rockin’ rodent.
- What do you call a mouse that works for the government? A bureau-rat.
- What do you get when you cross a mouse with a duck? A squeak-quack.
- Why do mice make good detectives? They always have a nose for clues.
Whether you’re a fan of Mickey Mouse, love to indulge in cheese, or just enjoy a good laugh, these mouse-related puns and jokes are sure to tickle your funny bone. So next time you see a mouse scurrying by, take a moment to appreciate the humor and cleverness that these little critters bring to our lives.